Charlotte’s Yoga School offers integrative Yoga and meditation education for sincere students ready to evolve their practice and teaching.
Charlotte is a committed Yoga practitioner & it feels natural to share this wisdom. She has been a full-time Yoga student and facilitator since 2009.
Charlotte is a seasoned guide of both the heart and science of Yoga, and is skilled at simplifying complex concepts for the modern practitioner with depth and playfulness.
She takes an integrative approach, combining many elements from the Yoga tradition to foster experiential learning and meaning. Integrative Yoga uses Asana (postures), Pranayama (breath-work), Kriya (evolutionary action), Mantra (sound), Self-Inquiry, Meditation, and very much more.
- 200 and 300 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Trainings
- Continuing Education Courses (Yoga Alliance CE provider)
- Private and Semi-Private Personalized Practices
- The Thinking Body~The Feeling Mind® movement modality, created by Dr. Linda Lack, PhD
- SATTVA Yoga from the Yog-Vedantic tradition (Himalayan Kundalini, Breath-work, Mantra, Ayurveda, Jyotish and more)
- Sattva Meditation Initiation
- Personal Sadhana Initiation
- Yoga Nidra Rest Meditation
- Coaching and Personal Development Through a Yogic Lense
- Yoga Teacher Mentorship
- Power, Yin, Vinyasa, Yoga Sculpt, Restorative Yoga and ‘Hot’ Yoga
- Tools for Peace and Joy
The best way to know if learning with Charlotte is in alignment for you is to chat with her! Please contact email@example.com to find a time to connect.