Charlotte is a Yoga Educator of body, brain and spirit solutions for human beings. She has been a full-time Yoga student and teacher since 2009. Awakening the Truth through the ancient practice of Yoga is her greatest joy!
Charlotte is a seasoned facilitator of both the heart and science of Yoga, and is skilled at simplifying complex concepts for the modern practitioner with depth and playfulness.
Charlotte’s teaching includes Asana (postures), Pranayama (breath-work), Kriya (evolutionary action), Mantra (sound), Inquiry, Meditation, and more.
- 200 and 300 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Trainings
- Continued Education Workshops
- Private and Public Classes
- The Thinking Body Feeling Mind Movement Modality, created by Dr. Linda Lack
- SATTVA Yoga from the Yog-Vedantic tradition (Himalayan Kundalini, Breath-work, Mantra, and more)
- Power, Yin, Vinyasa, Yoga Sculpt, Restorative Yoga and ‘Hot’ Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Coaching and Personal Development
- Yoga Teacher Mentorship
- Tools for Peace and Joy