Charlotte offers integrative Yoga and Meditation education for sincere students ready to evolve their practice, teaching, and life. She works 1:1 with students as a Somatic Movement Therapist, Jyotish Practitioner (Vedic Astrologer), and personalized guide to the Yog-Vedantic sciences.
Charlotte is a committed student and practitioner. It feels natural to share this wisdom. She has been committed to Yoga since 2008.
Charlotte is a guide to support you in preparing for self-realization. She is skilled at simplifying complex concepts for the modern practitioner with depth and playfulness.
She takes an integrative approach, combining many elements from the Yog-Vedantic tradition to foster experiential learning and meaning. Integrative Yoga uses Asana (postures), Pranayama (breath-work), Kriya (evolutionary action), Mantra (sound), Meditation, The Thinking Body~The Feeling Mind® somatic movement therapy, and very much more.
- 200 and 300 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Trainings
- Continuing Education Courses (Yoga Alliance CE provider)
- Private and Semi-Private Personalized Practices
- The Thinking Body~The Feeling Mind® somatic movement therapy, created by Dr. Linda Lack, PhD
- SATTVA Yoga from the Yog-Vedantic tradition (Himalayan Kundalini, Breath-work, Mantra, Ayurveda, Jyotish and more)
- Sattva Meditation Initiation
- Personal Sadhana Initiation
- Vedic Astrology (Jyotish) Birth Chart Analysis
- Yoga Nidra Rest Meditation
- Coaching and Personal Development from a Yogic worldview
- Yoga Teacher Mentorship
- Tools for Peace and Joy
The best way to know if working with Charlotte is in alignment for you is to chat with her! Please contact email@example.com to find a time to connect.