Yin (60 min) + Yoga Nidra (30 min) with Brad
May 5 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
A 60-minute Yin-Restorative class and a 30-minute Yoga Nidra rest meditation that can be taken separately, or in tandem, for maximum benefit.
Yin is a floor-based practice, all levels, with an aim towards ease and spaciousness through long holds.
For this portion of class please bring the following:
- Yoga bolsters (or a bunch of pillows),
- Yoga blocks (or a stack of tall books),
- A blanket.
Yoga Nidra guided meditation will start around the one hour mark and last the remaining 30 minutes of class. Yoga Nidra is an ancient and effortless practice of deep rest. Through this special science of letting go, you will release physical, mental, and emotional tension by simply listening and receiving. Come rest and heal.
Come prepared to lie in Savasana with:
- Yoga mat or somewhere comfy to lie down (can be on your bed!),
- A soft pillow for under your head,
- Something for under your knees, a rolled-up yoga mat, blanket or pillow,
- A blanket to keep warm,
- Eye covering, optional (to keep out light),
- Donation based sliding scale $0-$35 ($20 suggested)